Follow Up Visits
If you are a returning patient that is following up after the procedure, please book online or call the office to find a time that works for you.
Before Your Visit
In order to schedule a return appointment with Pain Management Specialists, please follow these steps.
- Request an Appointment for an office visit, virtual visit or procedure.
- A few days before the appointment, you will receive a request to complete our electronic check-in process. During check-in you will update your insurance, contact information and medical history and you will tell us about your pain. You will continue to receive text and email reminders until check-in is complete.
At the time of your appointment, please have on hand:
- A current list of your medications
- Information on any new doctor or pharmacy
- Any new medical test and imaging reports relevant to your pain problem
- Any new images you might have pertaining to your pain problem
You may submit imaging reports and other documentation via the MyPrivia Patient Portal, by fax to 240-813-1193, or through our secure email portal. Please do not use your personal email to send confidential health information.
To make sure there are no delays in care, please complete the electronic check-in and arrive (or be available by telephone for your virtual visit) 15 minutes prior to your appointment time.
If you have an in-office appointment or procedure and are unable to complete the electronic check-in process prior to your appointment, please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your appointment to allow sufficient time to complete check-in at the office. In that case, in addition to the items listed above, you will also need to bring:
- Any updates to your medical or surgical history
- Your insurance card
- Valid photo ID
- Office co-pay
When patients arrive late to an appointment for any reason, every effort will be made to see them the same day. However, additional wait times may apply, and the appointment may need to be rescheduled so as not to inconvenience our other patients.